NMBI requires the education bodies (EBs) and associated healthcare providers (AHCPs) to jointly produce an annual report in April of each year. The report should include the following information:
- An update on conditions and recommendations in respect of programme(s) approval and site visit report.
- Evidence that programmes continue to meet NMBI requirements.
- Information on the quality of and changes to the practice placement learning environments and the arrangements/structures that are in place to enable students achieve the learning outcomes.
- Student numbers per cohort per programme, number of places available per programme, number of places accepted, attrition rates current numbers.
- Changes to curriculum structures or processes.
- Changes to marks and standards / EB academic regulations.
- A list of the nurse lecturers to include division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives and the NMBI Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Change of External Examiner(s) including compliance with appointment standards and the NMBI / Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN applicable.
- The external examiner’s annual report or a summary.
- Any significant changes that affect any aspect of compliance with the standards and requirements of NMBI.