January 22, 2020
Mature applicants who wish to apply for Nursing and Midwifery programmes must register and apply to sit an assessment test.
Mature applicants who wish to apply for Nursing and Midwifery programmes must register and apply to sit an assessment test. This is conducted by the Public Appointments Service (PAS) on our behalf. Each mature applicant must register and apply for the test between 3 February and 21 February 2020 at 3.00pm.
To register and apply with PAS you should have to hand your CAO application number (if you have one), a valid email address and your Personal Public Service (PPS) number (if you have one).
1. Register: Go to the PAS website
If you are a new user who has not previously registered with PAS, you must ‘Register’ before you can apply. Please make a note of your user name and password, as you will need these for all steps involved in the assessment test.
2. Apply: Once you have registered with PAS, you must then access the application form and complete and submit it. The application form will only be available on the PAS website between 3 February and 21 February 2020 under the job category ‘Medical’, subcategory ‘Nurse/Nurse Management’.
Once you have submitted your application form, you should return to your PublicJobs.ie account and confirm that your form has been successfully submitted via ‘My Applications’. You should receive a confirmation email within two days of submitting your application. If you do not receive this email within two days, please contact email@example.com or telephone (01) 858 7750.
Please do not confuse registering with applying. Failure to register and apply will lead to your application being disqualified. Once you have applied, you are advised to check your publicjobs.ie message board (go to ‘My Messages’ when you are logged on to publicjobs.ie) for communications from PAS.
Please note that your application will be invalid if you do not complete all three steps:
1. Apply to CAO (by 1 May 2020) at 5.15pm
2. Register with PAS (3 - 21 February 2020 at 3.00pm)
3. Apply to PAS for assessment test (3 - 21 February 2020 at 3.00pm)